How can we connect to the true inner Coin? Let us attempt to create, to craft our own agreements, to mold and shape the world around us. Let begin with works of art, stories, and the mastery of our faculty of perception.
Please see the mass video below, and the notes used to deliver the sermon below that.
And please join in our email list: Preparing for Gnosis! https://GCL.gr8.com/
2 thoughts on “DECEMBER 2022 DONOR’S MASS & SERMON: THE POWER OF COIN”
Notes for Gnostic Church of LVX sermon
The Power of Coin
1. Gnosis, being a direct communion between us and higher knowledge, is for every human being. It is not given by another, but it should be seen as our birthright, as inherent to our essence or True Self.
1A. Nonetheless, those bent on enslaving or controlling others have created ways to obscure, thwart, or make this communion between Self and Cosmic Consciousness.
Example: to make “God” as an idea that is always outside and out of reach, a source of knowledge and power accessible only through a church, a guru, an outside agency.
2. Another example of how our innate power can be obstructed lies in the concept of the Coin in the tarot. Many believe the Coin to be the physical place, or the physical body.
2A. Others see the Coin as the currency that underlies all financial transactions, the economy, and therefore the basis for manifestation in the human world.
3. Instead, let’s for a moment see the Coin as the power within us to create and manifest. I see in it the solar force that manifests a world. The light, life, and love that emanates from the depth of our being, and creates our experience in this plane muc h as how the Sun emanates the light and life that makes planetary existence possible.
3A. At some point in our evolution, we decided to use currencies (the external coin) to ease and facilitate the process of manifestation. With it, we could make deals, create economies, and make civilization possible.
4. However, the power of the currency comes from our agreement. It would be useless without our perception and our agreement.
4A. To understand that the real coin is in us, begins to free us from the big lie: that the power of manifestation and creation lies without, in a currency and social system outside, where we don’t participate, where the power is administered by someone else.
5. We are creators, we enter into agreements, we are the source—knowingly or not. Connecting with the Coin within is to connect with the source of our life, and the innate power to accomplish our purpose in this incarnation, to manifest our dharma. It is to recover the source of power from the hands of those that would deny us our gnosis and power to preserve their lies.
6. How can we connect to the true inner Coin? Let us attempt to create, to craft our own agreements, to mold and shape the world around us. Let begin with works of art, stories, and the mastery of our faculty of perception.
6A. Let us realize that we co-create each time we observe the world and every time we interact. From the depths of the Self, let the nature of the Self emanate in all our doings, our agreements, and our creations, so that the power of the Coin becomes ever more clear, and its light infuses our world.
6B. Let us be as the poet who molds meanings and creates new ways of using and hearing language, free from convention and impositions of others, and in this way let us create the world anew, artistically, as a poetical manifestation of our deepest Self.